The latest edition of our weekly newsletter.
Volume 20 of the Conisborough Chronicle will be produced over the Summer Term 2017.
I hope that you and your family have enjoyed a wonderful break. It was great to see upwards of 60 Year 11 students in school during the first week of the holidays, sitting sessions in Maths, Technology, Art, Music, PE, Triple Science, Maths, Maths and more Maths! It is great to see our Year 11 students taking their future examinations so seriously and we will shortly be publishing our programme of Saturday schools, half term school and revision conferences.
This term is quite a short half term but we look forward to the following important events:
- Year 9 Parents Evening - Wednesday 17 May 4.30-7.00pm. A letter will be sent out shortly.
- New Year 7 induction evening/interviews (for new Apollo students joining us in September 2017) - Thursday 11 May.
- The first GCSE examination starts on Thursday 11 May and Friday 12 May with GCSE Art. This is followed by two heavy weeks of exams including Science, RE, Sociology, PE, Spanish, Media, Geography, Textiles, English Literature and Maths.
- Year 10 Work Experience takes place from Monday 15 May for two weeks.
Dr S. Mundy - Headteacher
- Read our full OFSTED report
- Year 7 OFSTED letter to parents
- Year 8-11 OFSTED letter to parents
- Read letter to parents from Dr S. Mundy
PARENTS: The Conisborough Chronicle enables us to keep you up to date with news and notices on a weekly basis. The Chronicle is now emailed to all parents. It is vital that we have up to date email and telephone details for all our parents, so if you have changed your email address or telephone number recently, please inform us as soon as possible.
Volume 21 will be produced throughout the Summer Term 2017
- Issue 1 - Wellcome to the Summer term...
Volume 20 - Spring Term
- Issue 12 - Building our local community...
- Issue 11 - The power of sport & enrichment...
- Issue 10 - Go For It!
- Issue 9 - Positive Feedback
- Issue 8 - Aiming High for the Future
- Issue 7 - Year 11 - Making every second count!
- Issue 6 - Contribution to the Community / attached letter for Year 11 parents
- Issue 5 - Following the Basics...
- Issue 4 - Focused & Engaged Young People...
- Issue 3 - Year 11 Intervention - Norovirus Information Sheet
- Issue 2 - Student Council Involvement...
|< Prev||Next >|