CALLING ALL PARENTS
This is your opportunity to have an input into your child's education
The Objectives of the Parent Council are:
- To promote partnership between the school, the student and all their parents
- To develop and engage in activities that support a broad and balanced education, welfare and behaviour of the students
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education, welfare and behaviour of students.
- To create opportunities for family learning in a range of topics.
- To participate in student learning
- Parent Council - Terms of Reference
As parents, carers or guardians, you can play an important role in formulating decisions by being part of the Parent Council.
Benefits and privileges of being part of the parent council:
- Making your child's school 'Outstanding'
- Acquiring new skills
- Networking with other parents
If you have time on your hands, but cannot move around a lot, we still need you! You can have an input from the comfort of your own home via email. minutes will be posted on the website. This will enable you to share your ideas on parent issues.
Join the Parent Council today and have your say!
Parent Support Group
Parenting can be extremely rewarding but can also have its challenges. When children reach adolescence these challenges can be magnified and parenting skills tested. Click here for more information on the Parent Support Group (PSG) and events on offer.
|< Prev||Next >|