CALLING ALL PARENTS
This is your opportunity to have an input into your child's education
Conisborough College Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Student success in school is a result of strong partnerships between parents, educators and children. We know that children learn more and have better lives when everyone in the school community works together. A PTA is an excellent way to give parents a voice and ensure we all work together effectively.
For the PTA to be a success, it is vital we have the support of parents and guardians. Please join us to help enrich the lives of our children. New faces are warmly welcomed.
The Conisborough PTA launch was held before the Easter break and the wheels are in motion to elect the PTA Chair, Secretary and Treasurer.
Elections will take place at the next meeting on Wednesday 10 May, 6:30pm in the school library.
All parents and carers are welcome to attend. We urge you to come along to help plan our first fundraiser!
The Objectives of the PTA:
- To promote partnership between the school, the student and all their parents
- To develop and engage in activities that support a broad and balanced education, welfare and behaviour of the students
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education, welfare and behaviour of students.
- To create opportunities for family learning in a range of topics.
- To participate in student learning
As parents, carers or guardians, you can play an important role in formulating decisions by being part of the PTA.