CALLING ALL PARENTS
This is your opportunity to have an input into your child's education
Launch of Conisborough College Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Student success in school is a result of strong partnerships between parents, educators and children. We know that children learn more and have better lives when everyone in the school community works together. A PTA is an excellent way to give parents a voice and ensure we all work together effectively.
We would like to invite you to an informal meeting at the college on Wednesday 29 March, 6:30pm to learn more about how the PTA will work, what its aims are and how you could contribute.
For the PTA to be a success, it is vital we have the support of parents and guardians. Please join us to help enrich the lives of our children.
New faces are warmly welcomed. Please email email@example.com or return the PTA letter to our reception to confirm your attendance.
The Objectives of the PTA:
- To promote partnership between the school, the student and all their parents
- To develop and engage in activities that support a broad and balanced education, welfare and behaviour of the students
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education, welfare and behaviour of students.
- To create opportunities for family learning in a range of topics.
- To participate in student learning
As parents, carers or guardians, you can play an important role in formulating decisions by being part of the PTA.