Conisborough College Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Student success in school is a result of strong partnerships between parents, educators and children. We know that children learn more and have better lives when everyone in the school community works together. A PTA is an excellent way to give parents a voice and ensure we all work together effectively.
For the PTA to be a success, it is vital we have the support of parents and guardians. Please join us to help enrich the lives of our children. New faces are warmly welcomed.
We have now held our election meeting and the following members have been appointed to include:
- Chair: Malcolm Cossons
- Secretary: Karen Hutchinson
- Treasurer: Heather Ross
Calling All Parents!
Please take a few seconds to fill in our PTA survey now.
The Objectives of the PTA:
- To promote partnership between the school, the student and all their parents
- To develop and engage in activities that support a broad and balanced education, welfare and behaviour of the students
- To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education, welfare and behaviour of students.
- To create opportunities for family learning in a range of topics.
- To participate in student learning
As parents, carers or guardians, you can play an important role in formulating decisions by being part of the PTA.