- School blazer worn at all times.
- White school shirt (top button fastened, shirt tucked in).
- School tie must show at least 6 stripes.
- Year Group Lanyard to be worn at all times
Y7 – ORANGE
Y8 – WHITE
Y9 – GREEN
- Optional: Conisborough College grey V-neck jumper or tank top.
- Tailored slate grey school trousers (no skinny fit).
- Knee length slate grey pleated or a line skirt.
- Plain black or grey socks or tights.
- In winter a plain white t-shirt may be worn under the shirt.
- Hijab must be plain black or maroon.
- No caps or snapback hats to be worn.
- Optional: plain black belt with no large buckle.
- Shoes must be plain black and polishable.
- Laces must be black if needed.
- No trainers, Converse, canvas (‘Vans’) or boots above the ankle.
Jewellery, Hair & Make-Up
- No make-up.
- One pair of plain stud earrings (on lower lobe).
- No other body piercings e.g. nose, eyebrows, lip or tongue studs.
- No acrylic nails or nail varnish.
- No jewellery; rings, necklaces, bracelets etc.
- No unnatural hair colourings or shaved patterns.
- Hair accessories must be black or grey and of a simple design.
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms or black shorts with no logos or stripes.
- Maroon Conisborough College polo shirt.
- Maroon Conisborough college sweatshirt is recommended as students have many lessons outside.
- Plain black or grey socks.
- Trainers not plimsolls.
- Long hair must be tied back.
Please provide students with a note if they are unable to participate in PE although students MUST still bring in their PE kit and change into it – as they may be required to assist in the lesson in some way.